- This event has passed.
April 7th ICRI Technical Meeting
April 7, 2021 @ 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Date: Wednesday, April 7th
- Registration and drinks: 5:30-6pm
- Taco Bar Opens: 5:45 (leave off flyer?)
- Duration of event: 5:30-9pm
- Time of Presentation: 6-7pm
- Company : Prosoco
- Presenter: Kim Morris
Topic: AIA overview of Retrofit Anchoring of Stone and Masonry Facades
Bio: Kelly Morris, Product Specialist for PROSOCO’s Anchoring Systems, has more than 11 years of experience working in the masonry anchoring industry. She began her career with her family’s business, formerly known as Construction Tie Products (CTP) and is now part of the PROSOCO team, which acquired CTP in June of 2019. Kelly fills a critical role within PROSOCO’s Anchoring Systems Group as a Technical Product Specialist, educating architects, engineers, building owners and contractors on the benefits of new construction and retrofit anchoring. Kelly graduated from Purdue University and has been involved in the marketing, training, and product development of anchoring systems for multiple organizations. She was a board member for 3 years at the Sealant Waterproof Institute and is involved in several national and regional associations that work within the construction restoration industry.
- Food and Beverages: Taco Bar and 2 drinks included
- Location: 128 3rd St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- RSVP By: Monday, April 5th
- Cost of the event: $40 on-line and $50 at the door